Kindly note this practice charges fees that are in line with SAMA guidelines. We do not submit accounts to medical Aids. Accounts are to be settled by the patient at the time of consultation.
Most issues can be addressed in a standard 15 minute consultation. However, please arrange a longer appointment time with the receptionists for any of the following:
- Annual medical checkups or insurance medicals.
- Well woman checks (e.g. pap smears).
- Multiple medical problems.
- Elderly/frail patients and others who require assistance moving about.
Current Fee Structure
- Basic consultation during office hours: R585.00
- Well woman Gynae consultation (30 minute) R900.00
- Annual medical (45 minute) consultation: R1375.00 (Includes ECG, Electrodes, urine test but does NOT include pathology and radiology tests)
- A fee may be charged for telephone consultations: R320.00
- Repeat prescriptions requested without consultation: R105.00
- Above fees exclude any additional tests (Pathology, Radiology etc ),or procedures (e.g. ECG).
- Pathology and Radiology tests will be billed to the patient directly by the relevant service provider.